Responding to the call for American PPE, Premier Guard USA has contracted with US manufacturers to provide materials and produce face masks right here on American soil. Committed to bringing jobs back to the U.S. AND producing over one billion masks made by Americans for Americans, Premier Guard is leading the movement it founded, ByAmericans4Americans.com
Crafted with extremely high quality raw materials and American ingenuity, Premier Guard USA Level 3 and General Public face masks are available right here and now. Join the movement. Buy from Americans 4 Americans. This is our country. These are our doctors and nurses. We have their backs! Never again will we be vulnerable in a health care crisis by a lack of PPE!
Surgical Face Mask ASTM Level 3
Tested and in compliance with FDA 510(K) ASTM Level 3 requirements; designed to provide splash resistance in surgical environments.
- Disposable surgical mask
- Elastic ear loops do not contain natural rubber latex
- 3-PLY Polypropylene Materials
- Dimensions 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Blue, Non-Sterile and Single-Use
|Body Contact (intact skin)
|Melt Blown Polypropylene
|Polyethylene laminated double sided 24-gauge soft annealed carbon steel wire tie
|Elastic ear loops
- The PGUSA 3-Layer Ear Loop ASTM Level 3 Surgical Face Masks are intended to be worn to protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
- These face masks are intended for use in infection control practices to reduce the potential exposure to blood and body fluids
- This is a single-use, disposable device, provided non-sterile
- The PGUSA product has been FDA cleared (K202595)
General Public Face Mask
Premier Guard USA’s General Public Face Mask is made available under the FDA Emergency Use Authorization for face masks for use by the general public and healthcare personnel as source control per the FDA website. Source control means preventing the transmission of infection through a person’s respiratory secretions which are produced when speaking, coughing or sneezing. Face masks, including cloth face coverings, help with source control by covering the wearer’s mouth and nose. COVID-19 may be spread through respiratory secretions by individuals who may or may not have symptoms of COVID-19.
- 3-ply face mask non-woven (polypropylene)
- Elastic ear loops free of natural rubber latex
- Non-sterile and single-use, flexible nose strip
- Not for use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected
- Not for use in a clinical setting where infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
Of all the lessons learned in the COVID-19 crisis, none is more apparent than America’s dependence on foreign companies providing critical PPE needs. And the only way to end this dangerous reliance is to start buying PPE from American comapnies, NOW! With Premier Guard’s ByAmericans4Americans.com initiative, we ask you to join us in supporting the American companies that support the American people!